If you moved and forgot to update your COMMERCE account, or you misspelt the address, don’t worry! You can change to the correct address for your order before it’s shipped.
If you placed an order with an incorrect shipping address, first check that your order hasn’t shipped yet:
1. On commerce.glass, click the Your Account icon.
2. Click Orders.
3. To the right of your order, you’ll see either Shipped or Not Shipped.
If your item is Not Shipped yet, you can Contact Support to update your address on the order or cancel your order. You can then re-order the items with the correct shipping address.
If your item is Shipped, check our policies to see if they were able to offer a replacement or refund.
You can also contact the shipping service to see if they can reroute the order.
If your package is missing, most shipping services require that the sender open a claim. If this is the case, you may need to ask us to assist you.
You can update your address when you checkout on commerce.glass:
1. Add an item(s) to your cart.
2. Click Cart.
3. Click Proceed to checkout.
4. Sign in to your COMMERCE account if you haven’t already, or Continue as a guest.
5. Under the Shipping address, check that the address you want your order shipped to is correct. If it isn’t correct, click Change.
6. Select a shipping address or click Add an address to enter a new address. Click Ship here once you have the right address.
7. Choose how you’ll pay.
8. Click Place your order.