There are several reasons why your credit card payment may not have been processed when checking out on COMMERCE.
Check each of these issues and how to solve them:
- Update the payment information for your order
- Authorize the transaction with your bank
- Check that you're within your daily withdrawal limit
- Register your prepaid credit card
- Use a different payment method
If your card still isn't approved after trying these steps, please contact your bank or credit card provider for further assistance.
If you have any COMMERCE account, you may have saved your information, and it may be out of date. Check:
- Did your billing address change recently?
- Did you get a new card with a new expiration date?
- If you’re using your credit card for the first time, make sure you entered your card information correctly.
Your bank may flag any unexpected activity on your account. This includes first-time orders and high-value purchases, regardless of the amount of funds or credit limit available.
Your bank may require your verbal authorization to proceed with a transaction.
Most banks have limits on how much money can be charged or accessed in a single day. If you reach this limit, your bank may block your account from any further activity regardless of available funds in the account.
Your bank may require you to request a higher purchase limit to complete the transaction.
If you're using a prepaid credit card or gift card, register your personal information with the card issuer before checking out.
If you registered the card with the issuing company, you can then enter your card number, expiration date, CCV number, and billing address to complete checkout.
If you are unable to resolve the payment issue with your bank in a timely manner, we recommend trying a different credit card or a different payment method.