You can leave a review from your Orders page:
To leave a review:
1. On commerce.glass.
2. Click Orders.
3. Find the item you want to review.
4. Click the star rating you want to give next to Review this item.
5. Add at least five words of text to describe the item and/or the service you received.
6. If you left a five-star review, you can upload an optional picture.
7. Click Post Your Review.
If you purchased several items, you can leave a review for each item.
The five-star review system
GLASS COMMERCE has a five-star review system (one being the lowest and five being the highest) for reviewing your purchases. Choose a star rating that best represents the product and experience you had, and add details in the provided text space. The more detailed your review, the more helpful it will be to other government shoppers on GLASS COMMERCE.
If you don’t see Review this item next to your order in Orders, then it’s not able to be reviewed at this time. Here are the criteria that determine when an order can be reviewed:
- The item must have been purchased on commerce.glass
If an order or transaction is canceled, GLASS COMMERCE considers that order or transaction to be over and voided. However, it can take up to 48 hours for the cancellation to process, during which time a review can be left and edited.