Read this article for help purchasing an item on COMMERCE. If you still need help, go to Contact Support at the bottom of this page:
To purchase an item on Commerce:
1. Find an item you want to purchase on commerce.glass.
2. Choose the options you want for that item, if applicable.
3. Click Add to cart.
Take any of these optional steps:
- If you have one, apply shop coupon codes.
- Click Proceed to Checkout
- If you’re signed in to your COMMERCE account, confirm your shipping address and payment details.
- If you’re checking out as a guest, click Continue as a guest. Fill in your shipping and payment details. There are benefits to creating a Commerce account before buying, but there are some purchases that you can make using guest checkout.
- Choose your preferred payment method under Payment methods.
- Review your order to check that your information and order are correct on the right.
- Accept Glass Commerce Terms & Conditions and PCI DSS Compliance Notice.
- Click Place your order.
When you buy on COMMERCE, you're purchasing from individual shops. If you have any questions about an item or order, please Contact Support.
We also recommend reviewing our Introduction to Buying on Commerce.
When you buy a digital item on COMMERCE, you give up your right to cancellation under EU consumer laws. You’ll need to check a box to confirm that you acknowledge this before you can complete your purchase.
COMMERCE will send you an email for each shop that you’ve purchased from. If you have any questions about your order, be sure to Contact Support.
You can view your order information by going to Account > Orders.
If you purchased a digital file that's available for instant download, you can access the file from your Orders page. You’ll also receive a separate email with a download link. There are some digital products that need to be configured by the supplier, those products will be available for you in the next 48 hours after you place the order.
If you purchased as a guest, you'll find the link to download your items in the receipt that was emailed to you after purchase. The link will direct you to the order’s Downloads page.