You can check the shipping status of your order on commerce.glass. If the seller added tracking information, you can check when your order should arrive.
To track your purchase:
1. Sign in to commerce.glass.
2. Click the Your Account icon.
3. Click Orders.
4. Find your order.
You’ll see the shipping status to the right of your order:
- Not Shipped: The vendor hasn’t shipped the order yet or didn’t update the order on Etsy.
- Shipped: The vendor marked the order as shipped.
- In Transit: The vendor added a tracking number and the package has left the shipping facility.
- Track package: If the seller added a tracking number, you’ll see Track Package.
-Click Track Package to see more tracking updates.
You can also see shipping information in the shipping notification emails for your order. Click Track Package in the email notification to view the status of your delivery.
Not all shipping methods include tracking information. You can Contact Support to see if we have tracking information for your order.
If you have more questions about your shipment, or if tracking information isn’t available, Contact Support for help.
If you purchased using guest checkout, you’ll receive a confirmation email once your order has shipped. If your seller has included a tracking number, you can click Track your package at the top of the email.
If you have any questions for your seller, contact us by replying to the receipt that was emailed to you after purchase.