ABS Sheet - White - 1/4 inch thick
Finish: Choose from the drop down menu whether you want all edges to be sanded and polished by hand. This additional manual process is very time-consuming but yields incredibly beautiful results.
Shipping: Please note that sheets bigger than 36x84 cannot be shipped. They can be sent via freight-shipping or picked up at our store in Los Angeles, California. Please specify in the box at check out or contact us for more information.
Add extra services to your cart
Need us to drill holes, cut out circles, round all edges, or a fourth cut? Please add these extra services to your shopping cart and specify details in the box at checkout. All extra services can be found here.
Falken Design's technical team will be happy to assist you with your individual requests, such as additional sheet sizes, colors and bespoke orders. Thanks to our longstanding experience in the acrylic glass industry we can fulfill almost any wish and any order.
About the material
Falken Design extruded ABS (Acrylonitrile-Butadine-Styrene) is a rigid utility grade sheet with a 100% virgin cap offering a great appearance and value in a wide range of applications.
- ABS sheets are high impact strength at both high and low temperatures.
- Good resistance to chemicals and outstanding formability.
- Easy to cut with hand held power tools and can be line bent with a generic strip heater.
- ABS glues to itself using Weld-On solvent cement, and to many other materials using commonly available structural adhesives.
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.