DocuSign enables people around the world to electronically sign documents, approvals, and agreements—on any device, in any time zone. And, DocuSign is more than just eSignatures. DocuSign enables fully digital workflows that save money, increase efficiency, and move business forward.
DocuSign Business Pro Cloud Edition can be used as either a user-based (per seat) or transaction-based (per envelope) based subscription.
- DocuSign eSignature handles the most demanding customer requirements, delivering an experience simple enough for practically anyone to adopt.
- Sign from anywhere — Our highly-rated mobile apps for iOS, Android, and Windows let you work on the go—even when you don’t have internet access.
- Instant status visibility — Always know where your agreement is in the signing process. Set automatic reminders and receive notifications at every step.
- Collect the details you need — Add standard fields to your agreement like a signature or date, or create and save custom fields.
- Support for 43 languages — DocuSign offers users the ability to sign documents in 43 localized languages and to send in 13.
- 350+ integrations, leading APIs — Integrate and connect eSignature with the systems and tools you already use.
- Highly secure — DocuSign meets some of the most stringent US, EU, and global security standards, and uses the strongest data encryption technologies available.
- Reusable templates — Save time and standardize processes by storing frequently used agreements along with their custom fields, recipient routing, and other settings.
- Industry-leading availability — DocuSign’s eSignature infrastructure has enabled us to deliver over 99.99% platform availability worldwide for the last 24 months.
- Lawful and court-admissible— DocuSign eSignature complies with the U.S. ESIGN Act and UETA, as well as the EU eIDAS Regulation. We automatically generate and store a robust audit trail for every agreement.
- Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)