To achieve the desired business outcomes with a CRM or ERP solution, a Dynamics 365 expert is the best choice for your customer. End customers experience greater adoption and more business success when our Elite Service Providers (ESP) deliver expert implementation, customization & managed support services. Partners benefit by offering and billing the Dynamics 365 system implementation, customization & support services to ensure end customers are successful with their investment.
Managed Monthly Winning Support Plan for Business Central "Start" Package 1-3
- Implementation from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Elite Service Providers (ESP) who have mastered the process of repeatable, cloud-native CRM or ERP implementations.
- Managed CRM or ERP support services from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Elite Service Providers (ESP) who have proven learning management systems and proactive training/support services designed to ensure the end user is successful with their investment.
- Each implementation requires an executed statement of work (SOW) and a 100% prepayment as is customary in the CRM & ERP market to begin the project.
- When ordering Dynamics 365 CRM or ERP implementation services both a Setup SKU & a Completion SKU must be ordered.
- When ordering Managed CRM & ERP support services one of 3 base service options (Standard/Success/Winning) SKU’s must be ordered and Additional User SKU’s to match the user count in the environment must be ordered.
- Build a profitable Dynamics 365 business without the risk or investment.
- Grow deeper relationships with your current customers by selling them SaaS-base CRM & ERP solutions that they would have purchased from someone else. Why not you?
- Benefit from the years of investment and hard work by our ESP partners in building implementations and support services designed to delight the end customer and fuel positive business outcomes.
- You stay in control of the end customer relationship by doing the billing of the licensing, implementation, and the ongoing managed services.
- Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)