- Certification: If available, check the attachment tab.
- A compact UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower AVRG900LCD provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems.
- The AVRG900LCD uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently.
- 12 total outlets including 6 surge only and 6 battery backup + surge.
- Battery backup keeps devices running during brief outages and provides enough runtime power for safe shut down.
- Surge and data line protection safeguards against sudden power surges or spikes.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects minor fluctuations without switching to battery power.
- Multifunction LCD panel displays system status and battery information.
- Currently in Stock in the US
- Veteran Business Enterprise (VBE)